8 Tips for Vaping Batteries Safety and Care
To maximize your vape battery life, you have to ask some questions?
1- Vape battery overcharge?
2- The best charger to use?
W will try to answer these questions and hope Bawadi Vape Dubai Guides you to Safety and Battery Health.
Anyone starting vaping has concerns about the safety of the vape battery, and even veteran vapers may not be taking complete care of their batteries.
Why is it important to take care of your vape mod’s battery?
The short answer is so that your vape batteries last longer and have an extended life. The importance of battery safety cannot be understated. Exercising proper battery care not only improves your own safety but also helps build a good reputation for vaping as a healthier alternative to tobacco smoking.
Working with any electronic device, safety is always of paramount importance. 8 things you can do to keep your battery safe from damage while also increasing your battery’s life span:
- Make sure your battery is a quality product and always handle it with care. If the battery appears damaged in any way, don’t use it.
- Keep your battery wrapping intact. Many users tend to carry around spare batteries that are unprotected, instead of using a battery case, and this can potentially cause the battery’s wrapping to become damaged. A damaged wrapping makes for an unsafe battery. Also, make sure you never use batteries without wrapping.
- Make sure your batteries are being stored at a safe temperature, ideally somewhere between 10-40 degrees celsius.
- Use the correct charger for your device, as well as the right wall-plug adapter.
- ALWAYS ensure that you’re working within the limits of your equipment. Be careful when it comes to building for extremely low resistance, and be completely sure that you know what you’re doing—Research Ohm’s Law for vaping, and practice every safety precaution.
- Don’t overcharge or over-discharge your battery. Leaving your battery to charge for longer than necessary, or allowing your battery to run completely flat can actually drain your battery’s strength. A good quality smart charger can let you know where your battery is running so that you don’t let your battery run over full or completely flat.
- If, by accident, you let your battery run too low, charge it at the slowest rate that your charger can support.
- Always let your battery cool down to a safe temperature after using it before your charge it. Inversely, let them also cool down after charging them before you use them.